Bulgari – Bulgari Roma 130th Anniversary
The lone relative of a Greek group of goldsmiths, Sotirio Boulgaris left his little town of Epirus to move to Italy in 1880. In 1884, he opened his first shop in Rome at the Via Sistina, between the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain. He at that point chose to italianize his Greek name and spell his image BVLGARI with a V from the antiquated Latin letters in order. After not quite a while he migrated to by means of dei Condotti, one of Rome’s most select, where Bvlgari’s leader store is as yet based.
130 years after its establishment, Bulgari discharges the Bulgari Roma 130th Anniversary, a commemorative release of the Bulgari Roma watch that was first dispatched in 1975.
The exemplary cycle 39 mm case is portrayed by the BVLGARI ROMA etching on the bezel with the dark earthenware crown to add a bit of curiosity.
The Bulgari Roma 130th Anniversary version is accessible in white gold with a blue lacquered dial or in pink gold with a dark or white lacquered dial.
The sapphire caseback shows the mechanical hand-wound Manufacture Caliber BVL 131 M beating at 28,800 vibrations each hour and furnished with two barrels offering a 72-hour power save.
Every form will be created in restricted versions of 130 pieces.